Saturday, November 21, 2009

Donna and Dave

I was so excited to work with Donna and Dave on their wedding. Their colors were dark blue and brown, very tasteful. I was able to have a lot of fun with their decor and they allowed me quite a bit of creative leeway.



I think that my most favorite decoration of the evening was the cake backdrop. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to put up one of my newest favorites for the first time. It pulled a real contemporary elegance into the whole affair. I understand that not everyone has the same decor style and tastes I do, but I honestly adored this backdrop. Please someone ask me to do it again! ;)





We used the brass arch set in the lobby at the entrance to the cultural hall. We wrapped shimmery, sheer, white fabric with lights through the arch and accented with blue and white flowers. This set was completed with the two brass flower stands on either side, also accented with the same flowers.



Of course, the dropped ceiling cannot be forgotten; it was lovely and completed the room.



I am pleased to introduce the newest member of the entrance/pathway markers: White Frosted Lanterns. Aren't they darling?




The centerpieces were delphinium and white gerbera daisies with our trademark beads and lights.



I also created this rather simple but modern accent piece to go in the lobby and gift table areas.



Yes, I think this was another win for us. ;)

No comments: